Hemp seed oil, cold pressed, Zdravnitza, 250 ml
- 100% natural product
- Pure, cold pressed hemp seed oil
- Natural source of Omega-3,6,9 fatty acids
- Alcohol Free! Solvents Free!
- Does not contain gluten, cholesterol and trans fats
- Suitable for direct consumption and cosmetic purposes
- Vegan product
It is believed that hemp is the first herb that man is planted in China for more than 10,000 years. Healing powers of hemp is known for thousands of years. The Greek writer Pliny and some authors mention the use of hemp to reduce pain. Hemp was so important that Rome and Carthage fought for supremacy over the market for hemp.
In the past it has produced hemp paper, quality linens, clothing, and even weapons. Until the last century, hemp was a very successful culture as powerful pharmaceutical companies through American political lobby in the 30s, decided to put an end to this natural light and to fight for its ban.
Omega-3 (Linolenic Acid)
Hemp seed oil of "Zdravnitza" contains 20% Omega-3 fatty acids. Alpha-linolenic acid is a major Omega-3 fatty acid. It is called "essential" because it is necessary for the normal growth and development of human.
Linolenic acid is used to treat diseases of the heart and blood vessels, prevents heart attacks and lowers cholesterol.
Alpha-linolenic acid is also used in rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, diabetes, kidney disease, ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
Omega-6 (Linoleic acid)
Hemp seed oil of "Zdravnitza" contains 55% Omega-6 fatty acids. Linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated, indispensable fatty acid that is predominantly found in vegetable oils. Omega-6 is essential to us because it can not be synthesized by the human body.
Linoleic acid is an important structural component of cells and influences the flexibility and prominence of cell membranes. Omega-6 plays an important role in the metabolic function of cells.
Taking linoleic acid supports the health of the cardiovascular system, supports brain function and maintains bone health.
Omega-9 (Oleic acid)
Hemp seed oil of "Zdravnitza" contains 10% Omega-9 fatty acids. Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid that occurs naturally in vegetable oils and some animal fats.
Oleic acid strengthens cell membranes, which is important in the fight against pathogens and the transport of minerals. Omega-9 is a major source of energy for cells in the human body and is used for the production and biosynthesis of many major metabolites.
Taking oleic acid can normalize blood pressure, promote fat burning, help skin health. Omega-9 is a valuable aid in the fight against cancer.
Healthy benefits of hemp seed oil
Amino acids source
Hemp seed oil contains all nine of the essential amino acids our body can not produce. Our body needs these amino acids to function properly. Accepting hemp oil is important to our health!
Source of chlorophyll
Hemp seed oil is also a source of chlorophyll - a substance in plants that allows them to feed on carbon dioxide and water. This vegetable pigment is associated with certain benefits for dog health and is definitely a little-known aspect of the beneficial properties of hemp oil.
The fatty acid content of hemp oil protects the brain from various inflammations and helps to function properly.
Hemp seed oil acts balancing - lowers blood pressure and helps prevent heart disease.
Potential cancer treatment
Today, various studies are conducted on the influence of gamma-linolenic acid on various cancers. Laboratory experiments have shown that the acid kills cancer cells without harming healthy cells, which is not the case with chemotherapy. Omega 6 fatty acids inhibit the growth of various cancer cells in the laboratory, and the body slows the growth of tumor cells. Gamma-linolenic acid is believed to be useful in breast cancer. Where a good metabolism, body only creates a gamma-linolenic acid.
Omega-6-fatty acid is present in the diet, primarily in vegetable oils, in contrast to the gamma-linolenic acid in the diet is present in very small quantities. It is known that the body of diabetics can not create the gamma-linolenic acid from linolenic acid, so it is desirable to take nutritional supplements for better operation of the nervous system and to prevent diseases of the nervous disease due to sugar. Difficulties in converting omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid also adults and people who regularly consume alcohol.
Cosmetic benefits of hemp seed oil
Hemp oil is often applied directly to the skin because it acts moisturizing and nourishing. Hemp seed oil is the common ingredient in many cosmetics, lotions and soaps. Hemp oil is an antioxidant that acts well on the skin at internal and external intake.
Hemp seed oil increases the levels of essential fatty acids in the body, improving the condition of dry skin.
The direct application of hemp oil to the skin is beneficial for a number of skin problems, including:
If your hair is dry or damaged, try to apply a small amount of hemp seed oil after washing. Fatty acids in hemp oil will moisturize hair and scalp and help to increase hair shine. Hemp seed oil tones the rebellious hair and speeds up its growth.
100% pure, cold pressed hemp seed oil.
Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Allergens Free!
- Omega-6 (Linoleic acid): 55.2%
- Omega-3 (Linolenic acid): 20%
- Omega-9 (Oleic acid): 10.5%
- Palmitic acid: 5%
- Stearic acid: 2%
- Eicosenic acid: 0.51%
β-Caryophyllene: 740 mg / L
γ-Tocopherol: 468 mg / L
β-Sitosterol: 148 mg / L
Myrcene: 160 mg / L
Take 1 to 3 teaspoons daily before meals. The oil may be combined with water, juice, yoghurt or other liquid.
Hemp oil is cold pressed and does not contain any additional substances, so it can be added to salads, cold meals, desserts and more.
Hemp seed oil of "Zdravnitza" can be used as a cosmetic for direct application to the skin or in combination with other vegetable oils, or as an additive to various cosmetic masks, creams, lotions, and more.
Packing: 250 ml in dark glass bottle
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.