Shatavari Natural, Maharishi Ayurveda, 60 tabs x 475 mg
Shatavari, the Indian asparagus (Asparagus racemosus), is one of the best-known Ayurvedic herbs, used in Ayurveda since ancient times. It is considered in Ayurveda to be a rejuvenating herb with a variety of supportive properties for well-being, especially for women.
The name “Shatavari” means “she who has one hundred husbands”. It is also known as the “Queen of herbs” and helps in balancing the Vata and Pitta dosha in the body.
- 100 % vegan
- Free from heavy metals and Toxins
- Pesticide + Gluten + Lactose + Sugar Free
- No added colours and artificial flavours
Take 2 pieces of Maharishi Ayurveda products, and we'll give you 10% DISCOUNT.
Contribution to health
Shatavari has the following characteristics:
- Rasa (taste) is sweet (Madhura) and bitter (Tikta).
- Guna (physical quality) is heavy (Guru) and oily (Snigdha).
- Virya (potency) is cold (Sheetal).
- Vipaka (metabolic action) is sweet (Madhura).
- According to Ayurveda, Shatavari supports Balya (strength and immunity) as well as Vayasthapna (anti-ageing).
- It is Vata and Pitta Shamaka (Vata and Pitta balancing).
Maharishi Ayurveda Super Herb Shatavari:
Shatavari is praised in ancient ayurvedic texts for supporting women and their femininity.
What Ayurveda says
Shatavari is one of the well-known herbs in Ayurveda that balances the Vata and Pitta doshas. It supports vigour and vitality in women.
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
- Maharishi Ayurveda Shatavari is sourced from India.
- We offer pure root powder from the Shatavari plant and no other extract is there.
- Shatavari powder is sourced from plants grown sustainably in an ideal climate, soil and cultivation. Pesticide-free cultivation and free from heavy metals.
- Each batch of our Maharishi Ayurveda Shatavari undergoes stringent Physico-chemical analysis, heavy metal, pesticide, mycotoxins and microbiological examination.
1 tablet twice a day with water after meals.
The recommended daily dose (2 tablets) contains the following ingredients:
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) 950 mg, starch tapioca.
What makes us unique?
- Shatavari root sourced from grown Shatavari plant.
- No use of Alcohol and other chemical-based solvents in the preparation of Shatavari powder.
- No pre-treatments and processing makes it suitable for vegans.
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards.
What makes us clean & green?
- Plants were grown sustainably at the right temperature and climate for top quality herb.
- Frequent and regular laboratory checks for heavy metals, pesticides and toxins.
- Manufactured and packed according to, GMP and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 guidelines.
- Free from harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone, or N-hexane.
Ingredients:Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) 950 mg, starch tapioca.
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.