Bovine gelatin, for healthy joints
- 100% gelatin of animal origin (bovine)
- Strengthens joint health
- Helps the work of the heart
- Degree of gelation: 100 Bloom
Gelatine is a simple protein obtainable by the hydrolysis of collagen from animal bones or cartilage, boiled in water. It is easily soluble in water, resulting solutions tend to compress into jelly. The dissolution rate is proportional to water temperature. Optimal temperature for dissolving the gelatin is from 42 to 60 ° C. It is not desirable that the dissolution takes place at higher than 60 ° C temperature - then it loses its properties.
Ingredients in gelatin:
Although the gelatin in a dry weight is a 98-99% protein, it has a lower nutritional value than many other protein sources. Gelatine has a particularly high content of essential amino acids glycine and proline (ie those the human body can itself produce), while it lacks the essential amino acids (ie those the human body can not itself produce). It does not contain tryptophan, has a lower the content of isoleucine, threonine and methionine.
Amino acid composition of gelatin:
- Glycine 21%
- Proline 12%
- Hydroxyproline 12%,
- Glutamic acid 10%
- Alanine 9%,
- Arginine 8%
- Aspartic acid 6%,
- Lysine 4%
- Serine 4%
- Leucine 3%,
- Vary 2%
- Phenylalanine 2%
- Threonine 2%
- Isoleucine 1%
- Hydroxylysine 1%
- Methionine and histidine < 1%
- Tyrosine < 0,5%.
Values range, especially those with less content, depending on the source of raw material and the production technology.
Gelatin for healthy bones and joints:
Gelatine strengthens cells and the inner fibers. It contains two amino acids - proline and hydroxyproline. They both have a positive effect on connective tissue. Gelatine is also capable of stimulating the growth of connective tissue and amazingly restored damaged joints. Gelatine helps the reduction and elimination of back pain and stiffness of the neck. It is especially useful for people who spend long hours at the computer.
Gelatin is used as a powerful tool in the treatment of coxarthrosis. In this case it is recommended that concurrent intake of calcium.
Gelatine has a beneficial effect in the following diseases: arthritis, osteoarthritis, vasculitis, gonarthrosis, arthrosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, scoliosis, fractures of bones and sprains of joints, hip dislocation and others.
More useful properties of gelatin:
- Strengthens joints;
- Increases elasticity and strengthens tendons and ligaments.
- Promotes heart;
- Improves metabolism;
- Improves mental ability;
- Stimulates the growth of hair and nails;
- Reduces wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones.
100% bovine gelatin (E441).
Use in cooking:
Mix one tablespoon (10 g) with 50 ml of lukewarm water and leave to swell, dissolve water bath (42C - 60C). Add to 450 ml of liquid soft jelly, to 300 ml of solid jelly. Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
For Healthy joints:
2 tsp gelatin mixed with 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly and let the mixture be steeped at least 5 hours. For your convenience you to stir the mixture and evening to eat in the morning. Swollen gelatin is consumed directly by the purpose of easier intake, you can add another 1/2 cup warm water. In more severe forms of joint and bone diseases you can start taking twice a day. It is recommended intake last three months, followed by at least 1 month off.
General strengthening and cosmetics:
1 tsp gelatin mixed with 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly and let the mixture be steeped at least 5 hours. For your convenience you to stir the mixture and evening to eat in the morning. Swollen gelatin is consumed directly by the purpose of easier intake, you can add another 1/2 cup warm water. Take out 1 to 3 times per week for 1-2 months.
Packing: 200 g
Ingredients:100% телешки желатин (E441).
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.