Organic Herbal Hair Color, Blonde
This particular shade offers perfect gray hair coverage and subtle blonde tone for natural blondes. It will not lighten your hair.
The main ingredient - Cassia auriculata - has often been called "neutral henna" due to its similarly nourishing properties - so with each colouring your hair will be even more beautiful, voluminous and shiny. Other ayurvedic ingredients include ziziphus, indigo, henna and chamomile for the perfect blonde shade. The exact result also depends on the processing time - longer time for better gray hair coverage and more of a golden hue.
Cultivator's natural hair colours are suitable for people with allergies and sensitive to chemical dyes. With regular use your hair will be healthy, lustrous and well-conditioned, and gray hair will be uniformly covered.
Ingredients: Cassia auriculata (Cassia) Powder, Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Powder, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Powder, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Powder.
Certification: Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Good to know:
Because it is a 100% herbal hair color, lightening your hair with this product is not possible.
If chemical dye has been used on your hair, wait at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair color.
You might need more than one application to get a good uniform color on a severely damaged / bleached hair.
A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
Open the required number of packs as per your hair size and empty into a bowl. Add lukewarm water and stir to make creamy texture paste. Apply this paste immediately, spreading uniformly throughout the hair. Cover your hair with shower cap. Keep it on for 30 -90 min (as per your desired shade; 30 min. for a lighter shade and 90 min. for darker shades). Rinse off your hair with plain water.
100g powder / 3.5 oz.
4X25gm packaging for ease of dosage and use
100g powder will comfortably color hair below the shoulders; for root touch-up or short hair you will need 1-2 25gm packs.
Ingredients:assia auriculata (Cassia) Leaf Powder*, Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Powder*, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder*, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Leaf Powder*, Euca
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.