1) Local application of ointment controls dryness, irritation, itching & scratching of the skin.
2) Systemic administration helps in correcting the immune dysfunction.
1) Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
3) Drink plenty of water & fruit juice.
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
2) Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
3) Eczema flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
Combats piles (hemorrhoids): Pilex shrinks pile mass, controls bleeding and heals inflamed skin and the mucus membrane. The drug offers symptomatic relief from rectal bleeding, pain, itchiness and corrects chronic constipation associated with hemorrhoids.
Pain-relieving: The local analgesic property of Pilex relieves pain and ensures pain-free fecal excretion.
Antimicrobial: As an antimicrobial, it prevents secondary microbial infections in the body.
Internal and external hemorrhoids
As an adjuvant in the management of varicose veins
Sensitive plant (Lajjalu) has astringent and styptic properties that are beneficial in treating bleeding piles.