Evening Primrose oil, female health
- 100% natural product
- Pure, cold-pressed Oenothera biennis oil
- Maintains the female organism, skin and hair
- Alcohol Free! Solvents Free!
- GMO Free! Gluten Free!
- Vegan product
Evening Primrose oil is characterized by light yellow color and natural flavor. This oil is a rich source of essential non-fatty acids, especially linolenic acid and gamma-linolenic acid, which build an important role for the construction of cell membranes and the creation of prostaglandins.
Evening Primrose is known as a valuable helper of woman's health. Oil is often used as an assistant in pregnancy - to prevent high blood pressure (preeclampsia) and prevent late childbirth. Evening Primrose oil works favorably in premenstrual syndrome, chest pain, endometriosis and menopausal symptoms, incl. and hot flashes. The oil has a beneficial effect in relieving menstrual problems and optimizing hormonal balance.
Evening primrose and oil from this plant are also used in diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. It has been shown to be beneficial in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, Raynaud's syndrome, multiple sclerosis, Syogren's syndrome, Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia.
Relieves PMS symptoms
Evening Primrose oil is an extremely effective remedy for the symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome). These symptoms include: depression, irritability, abdominal swelling, hot flushes. Experts believe that some women experience these symptoms because they are sensitive to normal levels of prolactin in the body. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) contained in evening primrose oil helps prevent prolactin that triggers PMS.
Reduces chest pain
If you feel chest pain and this pain is so severe that it begins to interfere with normal lifestyle, taking evening primrose oil can help. Gamma-linolenic acid contained in evening primrose oil helps inhibit prostaglandins that cause cyclic chest pain. With evening primrose oil in combination with vitamin E for six months, there is a complete disappearance of chest pain.
Removes hot flashes
The emergence of hot flashes is one of the most unpleasant effects of menopause. Studies have shown that if six-weekly intake of evening primrose oil shows a noticeable reduction and persistence of hot flushes.
More Health Benefits:
Evening primrose oil regulates blood pressure, improves heart activity, reduces cholesterol levels. The nutritional supplement has a positive influence on metabolism, accelerates the burning of fat and suppresses its deposition.
Evening Primrose oil has a beneficial effect on schizophrenia, inflammation of the joints and disseminated sclerosis.
External application of the oil improves blood perfusion of the upper and lower limbs and thus reduces the likelihood of varicose veins occurring.
The nutritional supplement is used as a dietary aid, which:
supports the female organism, skin and hair.
Ingredients: 100% pure, cold pressed evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis).
Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Allergens Free!
Fatty acid composition:
- Linoleic acid: 73.9%
- Gamma-linoleic acid: 9.3%
- Palmitic acid: 6.5%
- Oleic acid: 6.4%
- Stearic acid: 2.0%
Take 1 tsp. (5 ml) per day with water or food.
Dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not a medicine and does not replace a varied diet.
Packing: 50 ml in dark glass bottle
Ingredients:100% чисто, студено пресовано масло от вечерна иглика /вечерна примроза/ (Oenothera biennis).
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.