Date: 02 Mar 2016
"Sleeplessness is a common sleep disorder in the modern world, the root cause of which is the increase of the watt bed in the brain or the nervous system." Insomnia is the cause of, or leads to, the complication of a number of other problems. stress or overwork It can lead to fatigue and even more stress It may be a symptom of depression or an increase in depression So we have to deal effectively with insomnia.
Food as a medicine
- Warm milk. It is true that drinking a glass of warm milk before bedtime helps to have a restful sleep. Milk can be without any impurities if you prefer it, but the suggestions below will make it tastier and more efficient.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg to the milk (up to 1/8 teaspoonful).
- You can put some chopped almonds (even better blanched), a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of cardamom. You can bold almonds in a nut or coffee grinder.
- Try garlic milk. Mix a glass of milk, a quarter glass of water and a clove of chopped fresh garlic. Cook on low heat until one cup of beverage remains.
- Cherries. Cherries are appropriate for mental fatigue and stress, both of which can be a cause of insomnia. Consuming 10-20 cherries per day can help you get rid of these conditions and sleep better. "
Reference: "Ayurveda - Home Treatment Guide" from Dr. Vassant Ladd
You can try: Zzowin - For a good sleep