- Combats piles (hemorrhoids): Pilex shrinks pile mass, controls bleeding and heals inflamed skin and the mucus membrane. The drug offers symptomatic relief from rectal bleeding, pain, itchiness and corrects chronic constipation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Pain-relieving: The local analgesic property of Pilex relieves pain and ensures pain-free fecal excretion.
- Antimicrobial: As an antimicrobial, it prevents secondary microbial infections in the body.
- Internal and external hemorrhoids
- As an adjuvant in the management of varicose veins
- Anal fissures
- Pregnancy-induced hemorrhoids
- Sensitive plant (Lajjalu) has astringent and styptic properties that are beneficial in treating bleeding piles.
- Zinc calx (Yashad bhasma) accelerates wound healing by epithelial (surface tissue) regeneration.
Directions for use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition. Available as an ointment and tablet.
Pilex is not known to have any side effects when applied according to the prescribed dosage and frequency.