MANOPRASH Heart & Vessels
- Terminalia arjuna supports normal activity of the heart
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum enhances cardiovascular health
- Terminalia bellirica regulates glucose and cholesterol levels in the blood
- Vitis vinifera has a positive effect on cardiovascular activity and the maintenance of blood pressure
- It stimulates venous circulation and optimises elasticity of blood vessels
- It has a beneficial effect on the “heavy leg” syndrome
- Tinospora cordifolia harmonises the neuroendocrine system and builds resistance to stress
Manoprash is a purifying herbal elixir that optimises functioning of the heart and the cardiovascular system. The disorders of the cardiovascular system are caused by unhealthy diet, excessive consumption of animal fats and salt, increased cholesterol level, high calcium concentration, stress, smoking, high blood pressure and lack of exercise. This leads to obesity, heart failure, arrhythmia, ischemia, arterial sclerosis, vascular strokes, myocardial infarction, varicose veins, venous ulcers and hemorrhoids.
1 teaspoon (5g/teaspoon) 2 – 3x daily seperately or with a cup of lukewarm milk or water. To prepare a drink, mix 1 teaspoon (5g) in 8 fl oz (250 ml) of warm water.
Ayurvedic herbal elixirs enhance nutrition of the bodily tissues (dhatus) and purification of bodily systems (srotamsi). They are part of the rejuvenating and revitalising therapy for body and mind (rasajana). Traditionally they are used with a cup of warm milk or water, commonly used in the Ayurvedic medicine as a medium or environment (anupama) for preparation, use, direction and better assimilation of the health effects of the herbal supplements. Other mediums that increase therapeutic functioning of herbs (vehikula) include honey, cane or raw syrup, clarified butter (ghee) or oil.
We recommend using maximum of two herbal elixirs at the same time. More elixirs can be switched in a day or week period in case we use them for normalising common symptoms of distorted balance of body or mind. For their optimal effect use only one elixir at a time before meal allowing one-hour time gap. For more complex therapy for body and mind restoration, elixirs should be used for a longer period of the Ayurvedic treatments from 1 to 3 months following dosage indicated on the label. Specific taste of each elixir represents part of its therapeutic functioning and corresponds to the Ayurvedic properties of six tastes.
For its sattvic properties, the Ayurvedic medicinal system recognises lukewarm or boiled milk as a common ingredient of health recipes. It decreases the heat of Pitta dosha and calms down turbulent emotions. It is also a substantial nourishment and a healthy tonic for people with predominant Vata dosha. The milk enhances formation of life-force ojas which is the essence of the healthy immune system connected with efficient presence of Kapha dosha. People with sensitive digestion or slow metabolism can suffer from digestive disorders after milk consumption. Being such case, put a little of ginger, clove, cardamom, cinnamon or nutmeg into the milk for improvement of the digestive fire. Organic milk is always preferable.
Dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do not use as a substitute for a balanced diet. Store in a dry place under 25°C. Not convenient for children, pregnant and nursing women.
terminalia arjuna, cinnamomum zeylanicum, terminalia bellirica, vitis vinifera, tinospora cordifolia, emblica officinalis, elettaria cardamomum, punica granatum, zingiber officinale, curcuma longa, piper nigrum, piper longum, ghee (clarified butter), cane syrup
Weight: 200 g of herbal elixir
Ingredients:terminalia arjuna, cinnamomum zeylanicum, terminalia bellirica, vitis vinifera, tinospora cordifolia, emblica officinalis, elettaria cardamomum, punica granatum, zingiber officinale, curcuma longa, piper nigrum, piper longum, ghee (пречистено масло), палм
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.