Chyavanprash - Ayurvedic Nutritive Elixir - Health & Immunity
- Emblica officinalis activates the immune system
- It harmonises digestive tract functions
- Terminalia bellirica promotes digestion and intestinal peristalsis
- It enhances regular evacuation
- Terminalia chebula optimises gastrointestinal functions
- It is beneficial for immunity of intestinal flora
- Andrographis paniculata favourably affects optimal liver functions
- It contributes to overall purification of the body
- Elettaria cardamomum harmonises activity of the cardiovascular system
- Tribulus terrestris influences the proper functioning of the urinary tract
- Glycyrrhiza glabra has a positive effect on the respiratory system and soothes air passages
- Centella asiatica invigorates brain and cognitive functions
- Asparagus racemosus is favourable for mental relaxation and psychic balance
- Withania somnifera strenghtens the body vitality
- It acts as an antioxidant for rejuvenation of bodily tissues
Chyawanprash, a nutritive herbal jam, is regarded as „the elixir of life“ for its rejuvenating effects in the system of Ayurvedic medicine. It consists of a unique combination of herbs which favourably affects gastrointestinal functions, optimal immune system and general vitality of bodily tissues due to its antioxidizing properties. Legend has it that in ancient times, the Sage Chyawan, restored his youth and good health by eating Amla (Amalaki) fruit along with dozens of other herbs, and consequently lived to a ripe old age. That was the origin of a unique herbal elixir, which was named Chyawanprash.
Emblica officinalis, terminalia bellirica, terminalia chebula, andrographis paniculata, elettaria cardamomum, tribulus terrestris, glycyrrhiza glabra, centella asiatica, asparagus racemosus, withania somnifera, vitis vinifera, santalum album, curcuma zedoaria, myristica fragrans, cuminum cyminum, tinospora cordifolia, cinnamomum zeylanicum, cinnamomum verum, syzygium aromaticum, ocimum sanctum, inula helenium, pueraria lobata, piper longum, cinnamomum camphora, cymbopogon citratus, valeriana officinalis, ghee (clarified butter), honey, palm syrup
Weight: 300 g of herbal jam
1 teaspoon (5g/teaspoon) 2 – 3x daily seperately or with a cup of lukewarm milk or water. To prepare a drink, mix 1 teaspoon (5g) in 8 fl oz (250 ml) of warm water.
Ingredients:Emblica officinalis, terminalia bellirica, terminalia chebula, andrographis paniculata, elettaria cardamomum, tribulus terrestris, glycyrrhiza glabra, centela asiatica, asparagus racemosus, withania somnifera, vitis vinifera, santalum album, curcuma zedoa
PRICE FOR DELIVERY
- The delivery price is calculated automatically according to the current Speedy tariff.
- Free Delivery for Orders Over 60 BGN
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.