Controls oil, cleanses pores, clears acne
- Effective cleanser: Clarina Anti-Acne Face Mask prevents clogged pores with its deep cleansing action. It contains a natural form of salicylic acid, which has keratolytic (a peeling agent) and comedolytic (opens clogged pores) actions.
- Retains hydration: The face mask retains skin moisture and improves general skin health.
- Reduces inflammation: The face mask inhibits the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) with its antioxidant activity, reducing inflammation due to acne-causing bacteria. It also prevents scar formation.
- Barbados Aloe (Ghrita-kumari) is revered in Ayurveda for its wound healing properties. It is also beneficial in treating insect bites and allergies. When applied topically, the antiseptic, astringent and antifungal activity of the herb relieves skin itching and dryness.
- Indian Willow (Jalavetasa) clears debris from the skin’s surface and unclogs pores with its deep-cleansing action.
- Turmeric (Haridra) has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe the skin gently. The herb helps to even out skin tone and color, making it an excellent ingredient in a face wash. Turmeric also helps to retain the skin’s elasticity and makes it more supple.
Directions for use:
Cleanse face and neck. Apply Clarina Anti-Acne Face Mask evenly all over face and neck, avoiding area around eyes. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes and remove with a wet sponge or towel. Rinse with cool water. For best results, use twice a week.
Clarina Anti-Acne Face Mask is not known to have any side effects.
Pack Size: 75 ml