The fruit is an important source of vitamin C, minerals and amino acids. The edible fruit contains three times the protein and vitamin C (ascorbic acid) concentration than apple. It has the highest content of vitamin C of any naturally occurring substance.
Researchers at the Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama, Japan, called Amalaki a very useful antioxidant to support normal oxidative stress levels during the body's natural aging process.
Amalaki, a medium-sized deciduous tree with gray bark and reddish wood, successfully grows in variable agroclimatic and soil conditions. The tree is found on the plains and submountain regions all over India and the Asian subcontinent.
Amalaki is highly nutritious and is an important dietary source of vitamin C, minerals and amino acids. The dominant active constituent of Amalaki is a group of tannins derived from gallic and ellagic acids, which make up a large portion of the extractable nonnutritive constituents. All of these constituents work together to enhance immunity, rejuvenate skin, combat premature aging and hyperacidity.
Skin rejuvenation: As a rejuvenative herb, Amalaki nourishes tissues in the body and accelerates the cell regeneration process. With its powerful nourishing qualities, it helps maintain energy levels and natural vitality. It nourishes the skin and improves skin health.
Premature aging: As a powerful antioxidant, Amalaki helps scavenge free radicals. Free radicals are unstable oxygen-based ions in the body that have been linked to premature aging.
Immunomodulator: The herb helps in building the body’s immune system and provides resistance against many diseases, especially those of the respiratory tract.
Liver care: Amalaki helps maintain the health and optimal functioning of the liver and protects the liver from cellular damage.
Dyspepsia and hyperacidity: Amalaki is an excellent gastro-protective and soothes stomach ailments like hyperacidity.
- Cough, cold, sore throat and other respiratory tract infections
- Premature aging
- Repeated episodes of respiratory infections
- Dyspepsia and hyperacidity
- Skin disorders
Recommended dose: One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
Composition: Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Amalaki
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.