Shatavari (Asparagus) 60 caps
In Sanskrit, Shatavari (Asparagus/Asparagus racemosus) means ‘she who possesses a hundred husbands,’ implying its ability to help support fertility and vitality. It regulates hormonal secretion and acts as a galactogogue in nursing women. Researchers at the Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences, the University of Pune, India, also found Shatavari to be supportive of normal lymphocyte levels and immune system function. They also noted its long use in traditional Ayurveda to support normal digestive function (Journal of Ethnopharmacology, January 21 2009, 121(2):241-7).
Shatavari has enjoyed a rich and varied history of use through the centuries. Shatavari tubers were once candied and eaten as a sweetmeat. Nursing mothers ate Shatavari because it supported the normal production of breast milk. In some cultures, people drink the fresh juice of the root mixed with honey. It is also used topically in medical oils for its soothing and cooling properties.
Shatavari is a climber that is found commonly in India, especially in the Himalayan region.
Its principal constituents include saponins, sitosterol and stigmasterol with their glucosides, alkaloids, proteins and tannins. The plant contains the triterpene saponins called Shatavarin I-IV, which support the body's own natural production of estrogen. The chemical ingredients in the Shatavari plant include steroidal saponins, isoflavones, asparagamine A and polysaccharides.
Diuretic: Shatavari is a potent diuretic and is helpful in flushing out toxins through urine.
Recommended dose: One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
Много съм доволна!
С мъжа ми се опитвахме в продължение на близо 3 години да имаме дете, но неуспешно. Само 3 месеца след приемането забременях! Мисля да го пия и докато кърмя.
- The products ordered by you are paid by cash on delivery.
- Online orders are accepted every day. They are executed during working days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- The delivery of the ordered goods is made by Speedy's courier services at a user-specified address and at his expense, unless it is free of charge.
- Deliveries are made only on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery price for Bulgaria is listed in the table below and depends on whether you want a delivery to your door or you will get your own shipment from an office of Speedy courier. If there is no Speedy office in your settlement, you have to choose delivery to your door. If you live in a large city, please specify from which Speedy office you want to take your shipment in the delivery notes.
- All prices include VAT and are in Bulgarian Leva / BGN /.
- If you want to receive your order from our office in Sofia city (32 Ami Bue Street, Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm), delivery price will not be paid. From our office, you can pick up your order the same day you make it upon request. Shipments which are not picked up from the courier offices for more than 10 days, we consider refused orders.
- Orders are executed within 3 business days, depending on the place of delivery.
- Speedy offices can be found here.