The multifaceted cardioprotective
- Normalizes lipid profile: The natural ingredients in Abana regulate serum lipids by effectively reducing cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, very low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (VLDL) and triglyceride levels. It also increases the cardioprotective high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL) levels.
- Anti-hypertensive/antistress: Abana reduces heart sensitivity to adrenergic-stimulation (drugs that stimulate the nervous system). Abana also stabilizes the raised systolic blood pressure (blood pressure when the heart is contracting) and diastolic blood pressure (minimum arterial pressure during relaxation and dilation of blood-filled ventricles of the heart). Abana effectively reduces physical, chemical and biological stress, which normalizes cardiac functions.
- Inhibits platelet aggregation: The drug reduces abnormal platelet adhesion and aggregation. Hence, it is beneficial in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions, which require the inhibition of platelet aggregation.
- Dyslipidemia (high cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Mild to moderate hypertension
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions requiring the inhibition of platelet aggregation
- As an adjuvant in the therapy of angina, and in patients with cardiac risk factors
- Arjuna (Arjuna) is a potent hypolipidemic (reduction of lipid concentration in the blood), responsible for reducing total cholesterol and triglyceride levels, thereby helping in the management of atherosclerosis (fatty deposits along the artery walls). As a cardioprotective, the herb prevents oxidative damage to the heart and stabilizes blood pressure.
- Indian Bdellium (Guggul) effectively lowers triglyceride levels, total cholesterol levels and free fatty acid levels, through liver lipolysis (the breakdown of lipids in the liver), increased fecal bile acid excretion, inhibiting the biosynthesis of hepatic cholesterol (production of cholesterol in the liver) and inhibiting the oxidation of LDL.
Directions for use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition. Available as a tablet.
Abana is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.