For blemish-free skin
- Melasma/hyperpigmentation: Melasma is a type of discoloration that appears on the face and hyperpigmentation is a skin condition caused by oxidative damage. Bleminor inhibits melanin synthesis and has antioxidant activity.
- Hyperpigmentation (post-injury and post-inflammation):Bleminor’s anti-inflammatory property is beneficial in preventing hyperpigmentation due to recurrent inflammation. It also aids in correcting skin discoloration resulting from injury.
- Hyperpigmentation due to varied etiologies like exposure to UV rays and aging
- Post-injury and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) inhibits tyrosinase activity (catalyzes the production of melanin) in the melanin-producing cells without causing cell toxicity. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which are helpful in controlling hyperpigmentation due to recurrent inflammation.
- Indian Copal Tree (Sarja) is a rich source of natural antioxidants that helps in decreasing melanin synthesis. It is also known to inhibit melanogenesis (production of melanin).
- Silk Cotton Tree (Shalmali) has excellent tyrosinase-inhibitory and antioxidant properties that inhibit melanin production.
- Almond (Vatada) smoothes and rejuvenates the skin and improves skin complexion and tone.
Directions for use:
After cleansing the face, take a small quantity of Bleminor cream and apply on affected areas. Avoid areas around the eyes, nostrils, mouth and ears.
Bleminor is not known to have any side effects.